- Earthquake resistant R.C.C. framed structure.
- Internal 6 thk. wall & 6 external 6″ thk. brick wall.
- Internal sand faced cement plaster with smooth putty finish &
- External sand faced plaster in two coats.
- Flush door with fly wooden frame. With standard fixtures
- Toilet Door : Fiber door with Granite frame.
- Terrace : Aluminium / Steel glazed door
- Powder coated Aluminium windows with M.S. protection grills.
- Vitrified flooring tiles of 600mm X 600mm for all rooms and ceramic tiles of of 300mm X 300mm for terrace.
- Platform length as on site with granite top with kadappa base and stainless steel sink.
W.C. bath flooring
- 450mm X 300mm glazed tiles for Bath & Toilet glazed tiles dado up 7′-0″ Ht. in bathroom.
- Ceramic tile flooring to Bathroom.
- ISI mark C.P.V.C. Concealed pipes with Pyarcware bath fittings.
- All accerices & all cocks of ISI mark
- Internal- Cement based waterproof putty and Oil Bound Distemper paint.
- External – Outlook/apex/ equivalent quality paint
- Concealed ISI mark copper wiring with modular switches of ISI mark.
ANNEXTURE ‘B’ COMMON AREAS & AMENITIES:
1. The footings, RCC structures and main walls of the building.
2. Staircase/s, Entrance area, Main passage and Lift Lobbies in the Building.