Specification of work & Amenities
- Earthquake Resistant R.C.C. Framed Structure.
- External & Internal 100 mm, 150 mm & 200 mm AAC block walls or fly ash Brick walls
- External sand faced cement plaster & internal gypsum plaster
- Minimum 600 mm X 600 mm size vitrified flooring in all rooms.
- Acrylic paint finishes from inside & ACE paint or equivalent standard finish from outside.
- Powder coated Aluminum sliding windows or UPVC windows or any suitable type standard windows
- Main door, internal doors & toilet doors of good quality frame with good quality doors
- Appropriate electrical wiring with BSI grade matertial & switches
- Furniture layout is only for concept & sybmolic, first part is not considered any type of furniture amount in this consideration
General Common Amenties
- Branded lift with power backup
- 150 mm bore well with motor pump
- Municipal water connection with pump
- Underground & overhead water tanks of adequate capacity with pump & automatic water level controller
- Inverter wiring provision
Restricted Common Amenities’
- Corridor provided on every floor and vertical circulation by staircase as shown on drawing
- Common toilet block on stilt floors
- Rain water harvesting
- CCTV system for campus