- Earthquake resistant R.C.C. framed structure.
Brickwork & Plastering
- 6″ External and Internal brick work with AAC blocks or flyash bricks.
- Gypsum finish internal plaster & sand faced external plaster.
- 24″ x 24″ vitrified tiles in all rooms.
- Antiskid tiles in toilets & terraces.
- Glazed tile dado up to lintel level in kitchen from platform level.
- Dado up to lintel level in bathroom.
- Dado of 2 ft above wash basin.
- Granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink.
- Dry balcony with point for washing machine
- Provision for water purifies.
- Teak wood frame with veneer lamination for main door
- Plywood frame with both side laminated doors for bedroom & balcony.
- Granite frame with both side laminated doors for toilet / w.c / bath.
- M.S. frame with M.S. powder coated doors for adjoining terraces.
- Powder Coated Aluminum or UPVC windows with Mosquito mesh.
- M.S. protection grills for windows.
- Internal Walls: Emulsion paint with roller finish.
- External Walls: Acrylic paint.
- Concealed wiring with good quality switches.
- Two light points, 1 fan point, 1 plug ppoint for each room
- 1 power plug point each in kitchen and toilet
- 1 T.V. & telephone point in living
- 1 Bell point.
- 1 AC point in master bedroom
- Concealed plumbing inside the flat with good quality C.P. fittings.
- White coloured sanitary ware in all toilets.
- Hot and cold mixing unit in toilet.
AMENITIES AND FACILITIES
- Exquisitely designed Club House
- Well equipped Gymnasium
- Indoor games
- Multipurpose Hall
- Children’s Play area.
- Swimming Pool
- Jogging Track.
- Practice Basket ball Court
- Landscape area with senior citizen sitout.
- Fire Fighting System
- Solar water Heater.
- Automatic Elevators.
- Power Backup for lifts and common areas
- CCTV Camera Security System.
- Street Light to Common Areas & Internal Roads.
- One number of under ground water tank of adequate capacity for the entire project with water pump connected to the one overhead water tank of each building.
COMMON AREAS AND FACILITIES
- The land under the buildings.
- The footings, RCC structures and main walls of the buildings.
- Staircase, columns and lift as with lift room in the building/s
- Common sewage/Drainage, Water, Electrical Lines, Power Backup.
- Common ground water storage tank and overhead tank.
- Electrical meters, wiring connected to common lights, lifts, pumps.
LIMITED COMMON AREAS AND FACILITIES:
- Partition walls between the two tenements/flat/units shall be limited common property of the said two tenements/flat/units.
- The parking areas under stilts/ marginal open spaces/podium/basements and portions thereof may be allotted for exclusive use of the specific tenements/flat/units by the Promoter as per his discretion or retained by it
- Other exclusive and limited common area and facilities as mentioned in the agreement.
- All areas which are not covered under aforesaid head common areas and facilities are restricted areas and facilities.
- Land around building and open areas.
- Terrace on the top of Building including the self contained lift room